The business environment is changing, which involves new regulations, technology and globalization. We see an increased regulatory burden and supervision from authorities, which increases the demands of conducting licensed activities. Overall, this trend leads to increased complexity and competition, new technological solutions and changed behaviours.
In such environment, companies can either try to master the change or focus their efforts to their core activities and outsource the parts that are burdensome and not revenue-generating. Outsourcing and focus on core activities can also reduce the risk.
This is where FCG Fund Management comes in. FCG Fund Management offers leading advice related to fund- and securities companies. Together with our sister company, we can offer everything from investigations to delivery of larger and complex projects.
By using you FCG our clients can quickly achieve the intended results and have a strong partner at their side. FCG has brought together some of the market’s leading experts to help you meet the future.
FCG Fonder offers leading advice in the following areas in particular:
- Licensing and applications
- Setup of funds and structuring
- Advice on asset management and execution
- Prospectus and listing
- Risk management and compliance
- Implementation of regulations (ex. Mifid, IDD, AIFMD, AML, CRR, Solvency 2)
FCG’s sister company also offers leading advice in a variety of other areas.
Want to know more?
Head of Outsourcing
+46 (0) 766-39 48 43
Why FCG Funds?
Competence and innovative
• Our ability to solve customer problems, regardless of complexity, and insight into their business creates a unique ability.
• We have deep skills in all areas to set up and run funds..
• The availability of our sister company, the Nordic region's leading consultancy in the financial sector, gives us access to skills and resources. We can thus help our customers to run their projects in land on time.
• We provide a comprehensive solution for our customers and can help them with all the elements required to run financial activities. For example outsourcing, authorities, governance, processes, as well as risk and compliance.
License for all
• We have license permit for both securities-based and alternative funds.
• We can thus offer a wide range of funds that our customers need.
Local presence and operations
• We are local and based in Stockholm and believe that being local is key to be close to our customers.
• Our administration and support are based in the Nordics so no need for call to countries far away.